sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Childrens Video Finally Completed

Hey Everyone,

It gives me great joy to announce the release of my new Childrens video: ADVENTURES WITH BOOMER - Episode 1- Fishin' for Friends.

You can visit the website and view the trailer here:

Visit My Website

It took me over 5 years to finish it with a bunch of side tracks and obstacles.

I would like to thank those in the Hash community who were contracted to work on portions of the production....In no particular order:

William Sutton

Robert Holmén

John Henderson

Nancy Gormezano

E_Mail_Flyer_Large.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys,

It is 90% or so... animation....About 5 minutes of puppetry in a 28 minute show (23 minutes of animation). The puppets are the host-like characters which lead into the main portion which is all animation. I didn't want to spoil the 3D fun too much with the trailer.

William

Quite an accomplishment! I hope it brings you a nice little windfall! Yes, that was really kept quiet... AND what a list of superstar talent, must be some great animation in there. ON THE TRAILER, there was one scene that looked like a sore thumb...or rather an orphan... the 3 wigwam's or tents scene just didn't seem to belong to a scene post or prior... other than that...! :)

Hey Everyone.... Thanks for all your awesome feedback...

I knew A:M was up to the task and for a small crew it is unrivaled as a 3D tool. When the smoke clears from the launch of the video, I hope to post some making of type things and such. There's a bunch of animation not seen on the trailer and a bunch more characters. 23 or so characters.

Yeah...I had some contracts and such where I had to keep things quiet. There were times that I wanted to show stuff but couldn't .

Yeah JB...I wish I had time to make it all as polished. Budget and time worked aginst me. There were some really frustrating moments along the way, especially seeing that some parts shined a bit brighter than others. As for the trailer---- I found that for me, making a trailer is almost as difficult as making a movie...Requires a bunch of planning and scripting. Overall, I'm very excited about it and hope people like it.

• Hash Fellow

If anyone is in the difficult position of finding a gift for a child and prefers one that that does not involve grand theftin' of autos or mowing down hookers with a machine gun I bet "Adventures with Boomer" would be a fine choice. Order now!

If anyone is in the difficult position of finding a gift for a child and prefers one that that does not involve grand theftin' of autos or mowing down hookers with a machine gun I bet "Adventures with Boomer" would be a fine choice. Order now!

Yes.. It is created to have a more 'family friendly' style. I think all ages can enjoy it.

One of the things that made working with Animation Master such a right fit for this project, was the ability to work with a small group. The Animation consists of about 23 minutes. Including myself, there were only 4 actual animators:

Myself, Mark McDole, Brian Nicolucci, and Robert Holmén

Robert did a really nice acting sequence running about 50 seconds or so. As you all know, Robert is a very talented animator and performed some awesome acting choices. Mark M. did a similar length sequence where Sir Gilbert takes on a dragon(Sooo funny)... Although I haven't timed it out, Brian N. and myself did the remaining 21 minutes of animation. Of course after all was done, I had to clean up and prepare it all for final renders. But Animation Master was the right choice for the project.

It would've been really difficult to use a different pipeline with a small crew.

I really enjoyed working with ya! I don't know many people who could have pulled this off, and as well as you did. A definite labor of love. Can't wait to watch it when I get back to the states.

Of course, now we all wonder, what is next for ya, you mad, crazy ninja? :)

• 4 weeks later...