sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Duck Sauce: The Director's Cut!

ZachBG

Hello all, it is with Great Pride and Joy that I announce the final version of Duck Sauce ("A Mystery that Squeaks") is now available on A:M Films.

http://amfilms.hash.com/search/entry.php?entry=895

If you don't know the background already, Duck Sauce was produced as part of the 48 Hour Film Project, in which filmmakers, given a genre, prop, character, and line of dialogue, produce a complete short film, from writing to post-production, over one weekend. This version, though the writing and voices remain the same, contains revisions in some animation, new music, and was completely re-rendered. These things did not, of course, happen within the 48 hour time period.

The original film was shown to thunderous applause at the AFI Silver Theater in Silver Spring, MD, and this version (well, almost) was shown to an as-yet-unknown amount of applause at the Portland Indy Animation Festival in Portland, Oregon.

If you like it, please tell your friends. If you don't like it, tell your friends anyway and let them get screwed the same way you did! :)

Thanks,

Zach (on behalf of Godfrey, robcat2075, pugless, and zacktaich)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I really like the directors cut.

I need to go back and compare the two to really understand what was changed though.

As it stands, your project seems to have been a great success.

I can only guess that you might convince yourself to do it again next year after the memory of those sleepless days fade.

Very nice work and efforts from all!

- Rodney