Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Decided to doodle

This guy is inspired from the witch from T.W.O. Not done yet. There is creasing around the nostrils I need to fix and a whole lot of other things I want to add. Crits are always welcome though.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Ah! Now I can see.

I like the face.

If you were going to pursue rigging that my suggestion would to model him in a more neutral expression. Right now he's in one extreme and it will be tricky to get him to extremes on the other end.

But it's good looking face.

Love it!

Great stuff, Jirard! I'll second Robert's recommendation of making the face a neutral pose.

Unless that *is* the neutral pose. But I can't imagine how it could frown any more than it already is, which probably means that what you have there is not really the neutral pose.

Thanks guys

This is the static pose :unsure:. I may have pushed the elderly look too much. I will upload it when I finish. I used the Zevel plugin and kinda made it too patch heavy. Here is 1 more pic

pic1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Paul

I am liking the stuff u have going on in your thread also.

When I started to model this guy I knew he would be patch heavy cuz I wanted a lot of detail. It seems that he has to many patches in the face though.

Here is a pic and one variation of the head. Anyone see where patches or splines can be deleted and not lose detail?

patch.JPG

oldface.mdl