Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

my entry in 11sec march/2009

Hi friends ...

I decided to participate in the 11second contest in this month... probably I'll use the Sam as main character, and the secondary character will be a dog. I modeled/textured the dog this morning and here is the result.

dog.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you very much fellows... I concepted and designed him in 1 hour :)

what kind of rig do you sugest to him ??? rig isn´t my strongest side in A:M :unsure:

thank you very much fellows... I concepted and designed him in 1 hour :)

what kind of rig do you sugest to him ??? rig isn´t my strongest side in A:M :unsure:

You could use TSM or the Quad Squetch Rig...I could send you a link to the latest Quad Squetch Rig (I would also use the toe add-ons for this guy) if you go that route (I plan to post it when I get the next biped rig finished).

You could use TSM or the Quad Squetch Rig...I could send you a link to the latest Quad Squetch Rig (I would also use the toe add-ons for this guy) if you go that route (I plan to post it when I get the next biped rig finished).

thanks for your help David.... I'll use Squetch Rig... which files should I download? What is toe add-on?

thanks for your help David.... I'll use Squetch Rig... which files should I download? What is toe add-on?

I sent you an e-mail with the link. The toe add-ons are included in the Zip file...they are like the toes on the Hippogyraf, just a single bone setup for each toe.

If you have any questions, shoot me an e-mail or post on the forum.

I sent you an e-mail with the link.

David ... my server ( web and e-mail ) is down for while ... can you send the files again to this e-mail..... xtaz @ live . com

thanks

I sent you an e-mail with the link.

David ... my server ( web and e-mail ) is down for while ... can you send the files again to this e-mail..... xtaz @ live . com

thanks

I just finished sending the e-mail. If you have any questions, e-mail me or post in the forum.

Cool! I did not know the Squetch handled quadrupeds!

That 11 second club is really gaining momentum... up to 180 entries last month. What would really be cool would be to have some well modeled and rigged (body and face) generic A:M characters up there available for download to get more A:M entries into the mix...maybe even help sell A:M more amongst established animators.

Cool! I did not know the Squetch handled quadrupeds!

The Hippogyraf from TWO had the Quad Squetch Rig installed...that was the character used to develop it. It has a lot of tweaks added since then, but there are a few things that I still want to work on in the Quad Rig when I can get the time...that's one of the things I'm going to tackle once I get done with the next biped rig release.

Thanks Agep, kelley and gerry .... I noticed and fixed the problem with the tongue ...

David, I started with the squetch rig... please check the finished action ( poseable )...

squetch1.jpg

Thanks Agep, kelley and gerry .... I noticed and fixed the problem with the tongue ...

David, I started with the squetch rig... please check the finished action ( poseable )...

There are a couple of problems with the legs...and I think I should change out the neck controls for your dog so that it's more like the biped version. If you send me your model I'll make the adjustments late tonight and shoot you a link to the adjusted version, Marcos.

Looking good Xtaz...

I'd like to see a little more anticipation to the word 'your' when he says "your gonna stay here..." perhaps his lips purse, like the 'W' phoneme, before he says 'your'...in anticipation.

THANKS for trusting US with your CnC's... I know you can get CnC's from the 11sec crowd... but we'll steer you straight! Can't wait to see more progress!