Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

my movie

KAMOME

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kamome,

Outstanding work!!! (Just the music I find a little to monotone for the length, maybe add some soundFX explosions and such)

The look is very similary to what I tried to achieve with my own project here in this forum:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showt...=37801&st=0

I always thought, that Hash AM is the perfect tool for realizing japanese Anime.

There must be a whole lot of people in Japan working with it, that we don`t know of because of the language barrier.

So what is your goal with this excellent work:

- is it a trailer to get a contract for a televisionseries, OVA, movie or game

or is this already payd work?

(By the way: what is a soil day?)

Very well done! The complexity of the whole thing is really amazing and outstanding as well as the style you've got there!

You should consider including some soundeffects so... it would give it the last little touch!

Keep up the good work :).

See you

*Fuchur*

A flash of light from each explosion at the start of it's sequence and fading out each explosion as it gets smaller might help.

I haven't experimented much with explosions in space but I'm sure that there are plenty of examples to aspire to on youtube.

On viewing your video again I am even more impressed!

That was amazing! Quite inspiring!

If you want a couple of ideas to "plus" it (make it a little better):

- The little girl at the end on the planet surface, her head only turns left and right or up and down, which seems very robotic. Moving the head slightly up and down as she turns it would make it less mechanical.

- I don't know her capabilities (e.g. is she like Superman?), however ... The heroine is in space, but exposed to space. Maybe if you had some kind of clear suit around her?

Great job! It was very exciting and enjoyable to watch!

• Admin

Honto ni sugoi desu!

Please consider entering your characters in the A:M Mascot contest (hint hint).

You have some especially nice anime sci-fi and character elements that I wish we saw more of in anime these days.

If they did I'd be watching a lot more anime!

Well done! :)

FINALLY got a chance to sit down and watch the whole thing, superb work! The modeling and animation both have a very traditional anime feeling to them, you did a great job with the look and feel of the film.

And gotta say I totally agree with Rodney on the mascot bit; the main character in particular is very colorful, original, and well done!