Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Thomas the Tank Engine

agep

Hi Guys

I felt like taking a small brake from the Cathedral project, so last night I started on another project I've wanted to do for a long time. Thomas the Tank Engine :) Anyway, almost done with the model, just some minor details missing and some tweaking on his face left to do (to get rid of his "crazy" look). Let me know what you think so far. I might have bigger plans for this guy, not sure when I'm able to realize them though. I'll upload a better render of him tomorrow

Best regards

Stian

*edit*

image updated

thomas_clean_ao_00.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *A:M User*

Very nice Stian. This is one that I would like to do as I feel in love with the Thomas world when my 6 year old son did. We had a wonderful time living on the island of Sodor.

Steve

Thank you for the comments. I've updated the image on the first post with a better render. Haven't done any tweaking yet, I'm at work right now

One night????
Technically, I spent two nights :P

In the future, I want to make some of his friends as well, and perhaps some environment.

Here is an wireframe if anyone is interested. 10073 patches, mostly due to the beveling

thomas_clean_wire_00.jpg

WOW! That's just crazy!

My son had all those characters when he was younger and would watch the show all the time. Ahem, being a dutiful dad, I would watch the shows with him. :P Personally, I liked Ringo narrating better then George Carlin.

Al