Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Steamfish Tram

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the wheels are pretty hefty. Deleting them brings it down to 12000. Still alot though so, I can only assume it's made up of the sheer number of components. There's quite a few small components.

I'm not sure what you mean by a street level shot Rodger or bogies. I used plans supplied by Steamfish as a roto. They also provided the textures.

Thanks guys. I should say that the under carriage relies heavily on a model gernerously donated by Rodger on the cd. Thanks for the models and your permission Rodger!

• 1 month later...

Hi - I havent visited since I posted for tram modellers here. I came by to sing Ken and Mike Fitzgeralds praises and found this post - which seemed the best spot to do it.

These guys did an astounding job within some tight parametres, easy understanding and communication made the whole process very smooth despite the distance and short overlap of waking hours.

If anyone has the need for freelance modelers I can't recommend either of them enough.

Glad to have been your first paying gig Ken - brilliant work

I'll try to find the time to post some images from the final piece soon.

Cheers

Matt