Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Let my people go!

TheSpleen

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plague of frogs always seemed like the least alarming of the set. What can they really do to you?

My favorite frogs are the ones used for making poison darts that'll kill ya in an instant.

But we're talking Egypt here ...so best we can hope for is that they slime ya to death:

And the Lord spoke to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord: "Let My people go, that they may serve Me. But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants."

Ewwwww. Sounds pretty icky to me.

That big nice fly looks like it could eat a frog.

• Hash Fellow
So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants."

In France that would be like free food. Like the Smoos in L'il Abner who would turn them selves into food.