Hash, Inc. Forums

Peugeot 307 2006

Xtaz

Hm... Very good job.

Anything is not feeling right but I couldnt point my finger at it.

I found a image of the 307 here, which is quite the same perspective as your image...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4274/dsc02725bis9ed.jpg

Only a impression... if you worked with blue-prints I am just wrong...

*Fuchur*

Salve Hashers !!!!!

Thanks for words .........

comments :

Fuchur - I used blu-prints to model it as you can see here ...

wire_s.jpg

wire_t.jpg

wire_f.jpg

Yves - When I imported HDR they come inverted ( top-bottom ) ...how do i solve this ? I tried to rotate material ( enviroment map ) but it seemed not to work...

Agep - I used a simple HDR image to IBL ( DOWNLOAD IT HERE )and a sun light .....

thanks again ......

if there is something that I can help, please contact me ...

Yves - When I imported HDR they come inverted ( top-bottom ) ...how do i solve this ? I tried to rotate material ( enviroment map ) but it seemed not to work...

Yes. this is a problem with HDR files. They have a header that is supposed to give the image loader information onhow to load the image but this information is most of the time not reliable. Even HDRShop will load an image upsade-down when saved from HDR-Shop itself. So for this reason, I now don't use HDR files anymore. I only use EXR files and I use a utility that converts HDR files to Exr. This way I have no more up-side-down problems. The utility is called hdr2exr and runs on Win XP.

Xtaz,

There's something unusual with how the AM:Stills Showcase page is showing this, it won't display but also seems to cause the webpage to constantly prompt for a username and password. Is anyone else seeing this? I'm using the Firefox browser on WinXP if that makes a difference.

I'm not sure why, but it seems to only happening when I'm looking at a gallery page that contains either of these images, but the most recent one isn't displaying, it's just showing the name, peugeot~0.jpg.

BTW, this is an awesome model and a great render. I was trying to look at it while browsing the Stills gallery when I ran across the web page problem.

-Jim