Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ice character

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice model there m8, but as others have said he needs some transparency and refraction on him... He looks a little too metalic at the moment and it will interesting seeing him animated since being made of ice, I cannot imagine he will bend too well...

i have to congratulate you on the tremendous progress you've made in animation:master!

just last week you were importing polygon models, and now here you are creating a complex character in a:m overnight that looks nearly identical to a professional game character!

i can hardly wait to see your splinemanship!

-jon

lol wow its always nice to here from all of you who say so many things about overnight progress to say the most mage showed me alot whiz helped me along the times i was go to throw my computer in the trash not all credit can go to me to say anything

• 3 weeks later...

whatever his workflow, the four-triangle-square method of construction tells me that this was imported from the original game model after folks started asking for the wireframe.

with a little practice, i'm sure case could create a much better version, but importing a poly model isn't going to do a thing to build mad splinin' skills.

-jon

LOL. I looked at that and said to myself, "My that looks a lot like the Ice creature off of Oblivion." And now I know it is. The whole thing were you said you checked your model to see if it had joints sealed the deal. You can use models from games (for personal enjoyment), just don't say you made them. In fact, tell people that you pulled it out of a game, but do something with them, like make him driving a car. Yeah... that'd be sweet.

whatever the source, the model will need some serious work before it will perform well in a:m.

this isn't a limitation of the program, it's like you're bringing your favorite kenny g mp3s to our rave.

might be good music, but it just won't fly here.

-jon