Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Funny Animal Animations

I got an idea the other day to make animations involving a bunch of animals. Its going to be a completely random set of clips of a bunch of different animals doing anything I have thought of. Me and my friend always come up with [what we think] are hilarious ideas and i figured i could implement them into an animal rather humans.

So today I figured I would start with an animal and figure out a look of my own. And the original idea was to have them look Almost as if claymation but done in CG.

Tell me what you think of my progress from today.

First Animal: Cow

Cow1.jpg Cow2.jpg cow3.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The head looks more dog-like and the body looks more-cow like... but i like it.

You could probably run the two hooks on the side through the patch as regular splines

Do you or does anyone else have any pointers for what should be done to make it more cow-like. Because I definitely see that and had been thinking it a lot of the time.

And I had planned to do connect those points when I was modelling but I guess it just slipped my mind. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Well it wasnt hard to make this guy. Before changing my cow head I snagged a copy of it. I still made some modifications as you will notice and the body and everything else was done specifically for this.

But yeah here is my dog!

Dog1.jpg

These guys are real fun to make

Okay this guy is not part of this project but he fits in the description of Animals.

Me and my friend want to make a game. Well it will be friends. Who knows how it will go or end up but this is the main character.

I am done working for the day but I just wanted to show this guy off. Im pretty proud of him so far.

Sheldon.JPG