Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Yosemite Sam!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the nose looks a little spline heavy. Most the model seems to be made from simple extrusion. I see you've utilized some hooks in the legs, which I think you could also incorporate in the torso. Are the eyes basically a modified tube?

I would suggest getting William Suttons (Zandoria Studios) tutorial of building the gorilla. It's only $20 but just seeing his technique is worth the price.

Well, the nose looks a little spline heavy. Most the model seems to be made from simple extrusion. I see you've utilized some hooks in the legs, which I think you could also incorporate in the torso. Are the eyes basically a modified tube?

I would suggest getting William Suttons (Zandoria Studios) tutorial of building the gorilla. It's only $20 but just seeing his technique is worth the price.

yes i see now that my nose is a little spline heavy thanks for pointing that out.

and yes most of the model is made from extrusion, and the only thing i could think of for this model was extrusion. not trying to sound mean or nothing.

why would i use hooks in the torso if there is no need. again...just asking.

and yes the eyes are a modified tube. i dont know of what else to do.

why would i use hooks in the torso if there is no need. again...just asking.

and yes the eyes are a modified tube. i dont know of what else to do.

Because a hook is one CP less, but if you don't need it then there's no point to it.

Since you don't see the back of the eyes then the CP's in the back are too many. If you form the eyes as part of the head then there would be no CP's hidden and therefore less for the computer to compute => faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and sory for the lack of update for a long time...

i have been trying things for most of the time for him and sometimes didnt get around to him..

I hope yall like him... And i also made his gun.. i need to rig him but will need help.

thank you,

Caleb

yosemite......JPG

yosemite....._.JPG

Please Comment him back.... :D

yos.jpg

here it is not in JPG.. it looks better in BMP

where should i cut down on the splinage Dhar. i am not trying to sound like i am perfect and i dont see where, i am still learning and would like to know.

this is just for me to learn more stuff.

I have to agree, I dont see where he could reduce the spline. I would er on the heavy side if he is going to animate Sam.

• 1 month later...

alright... i havent gotten around to makin another Looney Tunes but i am giving out my yosemite sam and his gun. If you download it then you might notice some bad splinage or something and if you do could give me pointers that would be nice.. :)

do what yall want.

Yosemite.zip