Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Maithwaite Station

agep

Happy new year friends!

I have been making more Thomas & Friends stuff. This time I wanted to make a more complex environment than last time. I chose to make Maithwaite Station.

I hope you like it

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used DOF PRO Generator in PhotoShop for the Depth Of Field

That works well. On your Youtube page you said you could keyframe that. Photoshop has a timeline now?

The last few versions of Photoshop Extended have an animation palette with a timeline.

On your Youtube page you said you could keyframe that. Photoshop has a timeline now?

The plugin pops up in its own window, where you can load all the frames and do all the settings and keyframing. I am using PhotoShop CS3

"Very well done!", said the fat controller. :)

Time to tell the tale of when the bridge surveyor made an error in his calculations and all the little trains helped to build a bridge across the North Sea to Norway, where they encountered adventures with ships and aircraft before arriving at the splendour of Nidaros Cathedral. ;)

Awesome!

Wow... $100 for a Photoshop based DOF generator... is it fast? I know DOF in A:M -and using a depth map in After Effects with the 'Lens Blur' filter is VERY slow, so for the money I hope it is fast...

Yes, Photoshop has inherited the timeline feature from Adobe ImageReady... which was primarily used for making animated gifs and webpages.