Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hooks

photoman

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

you drag a CP on the end of a spline to the middle of another spline and click the RMB while still holding down the LMB.

you can hook to the 1/4, 1/2 or 3/4 point of that other spline, but 1/2 (the middle) works best/

you drag a CP on the end of a spline to the middle of another spline and click the RMB while still holding down the LMB.

you can hook to the 1/4, 1/2 or 3/4 point of that other spline, but 1/2 (the middle) works best/

The thing is: You first have to draw a spline, press right mouse button to finish it and THEN you have to drag and drop it to the right position and press left and right mousebutton together.

*Fuchur*

If you're using a Mac with a Mighty Mouse, you have to use a key combination. (The Mighty Mouse won't let you click both the left and right buttons at the same time.)

Moving the CP into place (and still holding the left mouse button), hit the tilde key (in the upper left hand corner of your keyboard).

• 1 year later...

Sometimes when I do this, connecting two splines with a third A:M creates a CP at both ends; and sometimes it doesn't. I do it the same way each time - start with a CP on one spline and cross to the other and press the tilde key, the the ESC key. How can I make sure that I get the result I want - a CP?