Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

And here we go again.

TheSpleen

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I set them to play when I want them to?

Drag the sounds into your Choreography, or Action, and then select and drag them in the timeline to the required frame. (Alternatively you could add them to music file in Audacity if you are sure that you want to lock everything down.)

1) A couple of points that you probably have covered already but just incase...

The cow is currently sliding before the train hits her. To correct this copy her position at frame 0 to the frame before the train hits her, and possibly the frame before too. Adjust the curves if neccesary.

2) The path that the train is easing along should be raised to align the wheels with the top of the rails.

Just incase... ;)

How do I set them to play when I want them to?

Drag the sounds into your Choreography, or Action, and then select and drag them in the timeline to the required frame. (Alternatively you could add them to music file in Audacity if you are sure that you want to lock everything down.)

1) A couple of points that you probably have covered already but just incase...

The cow is currently sliding before the train hits her. To correct this copy her position at frame 0 to the frame before the train hits her, and possibly the frame before too. Adjust the curves if neccesary.

2) The path that the train is easing along should be raised to align the wheels with the top of the rails.

Just incase... ;)

Thanks!

Actually that was just to see how things were gonna look. Not a finished animation.

not even sure I like the nighttime shot. But wanted to see the headbeam and how that looked.

in the pws timeline nothing shows up on the puter I did this on.

Gene

If you drag the MoooooZic into the chor - you can slide it into place - or actually set the start frame manually. It can be seen easier in the timeline when in "key mode" rather than graph mode, and I don't believe you can slide it in graph mode (but can still manually set beginning frame)

I just realized there seems to be a new feature (new to me) - "Linked Sound" - which appears to work such that the linked sound will also move when you change position of this sound. Neat.

If you choose to put the sound in an action instead, and drag the action to the chor - then you would change the start frames of the action to move it around. Unfortunately when done like this the visual representation of the music in the chor doesn't correspond to where the music really is located (seems to visually start at the beginning, but plays when it should) -

MoooooZic.jpg

Ok ok ok I am bending over, initiate boot to butt maeuvers now while adding "I told ya so's!"

I made the most basic mistake, I never dragged it into choreography. Found this out cause I double checked myself.

I KNOW this! I can't believe my stupidity. LOL

Thanks guys and gals, I am red with embarassment.

I know better than such a mistake hahaha, Yall get to kickin'

Spread out the timing a little bit. Like, the train toot a couple of seconds before we see it, then the cow moo, THEN the impact and boing. Seems like this is all happening at once.

Ok I tried to spread it out a tad more but now the sound doesnt seem to be able to move closer to beginning.

I am rendering results now.

started on interior set.

interior.jpg

guess it is time for me to master smoke effects.

I am gonna need smoke from stack and around wheels as well as leaks in the interior.

also need to learn to put those on pose sliders.

Also some glowing coals in that lil window.