sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

names on the forum have differnet colors?

Shelton

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed the names they are currently on the forum have differnet colors. red I understand as an administrator, but what do the colors mean? I have seen purple, green, red, blue.

Different states... for example moderator, hash fellow, etc.

*Fuchur*

• Hash Fellow

Green is "Hash Fellow"

We get continental breakfast every morning at Martin's house, tea and biscuits at 4PM and then, of course, the luau from 8 til midnite featuring either pig, goat or Thompson's gazelle depending on what was caught that afternoon.

Green is "Hash Fellow"

We get continental breakfast every morning at Martin's house, tea and biscuits at 4PM and then, of course, the luau from 8 til midnite featuring either pig, goat or Thompson's gazelle depending on what was caught that afternoon.

mmmm... Thompson's Gazelle! After dinner there's always a rousing sing-a-long to 'For He's a Jolly-Good Fellow...'

Who is this 'Martin' fellow you guys keep referencing?

I think that Rodney or Robcat should change their avatar to Fred Flintstone and their username to 'Grand Poobah'... (just kidding, Martin is generously letting this forum live on, and I am grateful- even tho he never stops in anymore...)

• Admin

I've contemplated the establishment of a new group that (in effect) would supersede the designation of the Hash Fellows.

As I'm not entirely sure what that group would represent or what it's purpose would be perhaps its best to leave well enough alone.

Unnecessarily classifying A:M Users is a bad thing IMO.

Like it or not, we are all in this together.

The only truly elite class of A:M Forum User I can think of is the 'A:M Subscriber'.

I'm not quite sure how to tap into the power of that formidable group though. ;)

I've contemplated the establishment of a new group that (in effect) would supersede the designation of the Hash Fellows.

As I'm not entirely sure what that group would represent or what it's purpose would be perhaps its best to leave well enough alone....

We are already a pretty small group--I would rather think of us all (users of Animation:Master) as "fellows"...

• Admin
We are already a pretty small group--I would rather think of us all (users of Animation:Master) as "fellows"...

I like the way you think Will.

The (original) green guys were a group with a set charter and feature-related goals.

That charter may have dissolved but not before quite a few of those goals were realized; with the features present in A:M's past/current versions.

My hat is off to the programmers who made that possible and the artists who had a vision for the future.