sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Incorporating live action

bighop

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

That worked pretty well. He even makes a reflection in the picture behind him. :)

I notice the shadow on the floor and the shadow on the wall don't quite connect. Are there different lights for each surface?

That worked pretty well. He even makes a reflection in the picture behind him. :)

I notice the shadow on the floor and the shadow on the wall don't quite connect. Are there different lights for each surface?

The reflection off the picture is just a transparent square grid, with the reflection boosted up to about 60 % or so. I had a hard time matching the modeling with the room. The model of the room (I also modeled the shelves so the shadow would kick around them) are square, but the picture isn't. So minor adjustments had to be made.

There were three lights: The main light, which made the shadow, A secondary light that represented the light in the room. And two kicker lights that represented the hallway light and the light in the next room.

The positive remarks here have been nice, THANKS!