Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

warhammer 4000

:) The moment i thhought of it i knew i would stick with it ants the mini series fell through i fell bad but this i am ready for im making a film based of the game i will need help notice i said will so anyone willing to help email me at connor112case@aol.com i will post my marine model in a day or 2 (peace out) B)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no the spline to poly conversion no no no no polygon to spline yes so its very iffy 3ds max is complicated

It must be i exported the model from AM as a 3D studio format and then in 3D max i imported the model from 3D studio format to AM format but it turn out not too great. realy bad. :(

post-8916-1152234435_thumb.jpg

post-8916-1152234486_thumb.jpg

case, things that you have made look cool so far, but there is quite a lot of things about them that shout 'imported to A:M'... They will be darn hard to animate when time comes to that, and you will get a bunch of ugly artefacts when rendering...

Maybe you should try to get to base one and remodel them in A:M from scratch: modeling them in A:M is actually much faster then modeling them elsewhere, importing and then trying to iron out all of the artefacts...

just my two cents...

Drvarceto

yes i know i make them in 3ds max then import them into am i like 3ds max for things like that im sorry for not saying that clear but anyway yeah you are right about the impoting anyway i will keep you posted

Oo...Nice!

Those models look great, but i am afraid i agree with trajcedrv, that you ARE (i can pretty much guarentee it) have alot of problems animating. If you are going to animate with AM, it would be very helpful to model with it aswell.

It is an outstanding modeling tool, even if it is made for character animation... it can do ALOT of things.

all of you thank you for having commments on my models and yes animation will be hard but i have to get this movie made nomadewr what problems run into my face ill make it through my face but to tell myself i can do it...thanks to all of you that talked me through mage i have learned a lesson from you not to start something that i wont and nknow i wont finish well thanks evryone

Very nice work so far.

I did a quick scene a while back using some guys models (space marines and speeder) but yours is looking way better than mine <_<

Good luck with animating these guys.

post-6232-1152975294_thumb.jpg