sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

RIP David James Dustin

Vong

Just read that our old A:M friend and user David Jame Dustin (ddustin) is no longer with us. I've reached out for more information and will update with what I can.

From what I know currently, it appears that he passed away yesterday (4/21/23).

Very sad. Thank you very much for telling us about his death.
Rest in peace my friend and may you have a great time whereever you are now.

Condulences to the family, co-workers and everybody else who knew and loved him.

Best regards
*Fuchur*

Over 16 years ago, when David was trying to use A:M to do forensic modelling of traffic accidents, I built a couple of vehicles for him; my very first and only paid gig. He was easy to work with. After his company was absorbed by Faro in 2017 they were probably converted to a more widely used 3D model format, assuming Faro even knows they exist. At any rate, if anyone has a need for a Freightliner FLD 120 hauling a 40 ft. container or a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix sedan, I can upload them here.

Freightliner_container_truck.jpg

Pontiac_Grand_Prix.jpg

• Thanks 1