Hash, Inc. Forums

Robotech

On 4/6/2021 at 8:10 PM, robcat2075 said:

I look forward to seeing that transformation animated!

Might have to do this another way. Here it is and it's not done. It's just a preview. Probably needs more lighting/different camera angles and slowed down.

On 4/10/2021 at 5:42 PM, itsjustme said:

Looks great, Ken!

Thank you! Personally, I think it looks more like a toy than an actual ship lol.

When I look back at those years, my early to late teens, there is one show that stands out. It's Robotech. I never saw the original Macross. I was influenced by the cool stuff, yes. For me, it's always been a love story set against the backdrop of war, and not a war story that ends up with two people being together. If I could recreate that show from the ground up, THAT would be worth it lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It doesn't matter now, Rob. It's all gone. I'm going to have to completely rebuild EVERYTHING. All of my models, actions, projects, etc. are GONE. Unless my old PC has an SSD that I can't find lol

Just now, Goss said:

It doesn't matter now, Rob. It's all gone. I'm going to have to completely rebuild EVERYTHING. All of my models, actions, projects, etc. are GONE. Unless my old PC has an SSD that I can't find lol

Even if I could find it, I can't download the program so this is a new beginning for me

• Hash Fellow

You can always download the latest installer from the "Latest Info" thread, among other places.

I see Gerald has noted how to get your license transferred to a new computer.

Sorry about your computer! Whether the data is gone depends on what failed.