Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Awesome aerial display

Paul Forwood

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video! It takes my breath away almost as much as the few times I've been able to observe this in real life.

Such a glorious natural exultation of the created for the Creator. (for those of us who believe there is One.)

That is pretty awesome.

Thanks for posting this.

Its all too rare I take the time to reflect on nature.

I can only begin to imagine what the ancients thought of these impressive displays.

Jeepers Rodney, I would think that having been in Japan over the last several months you would have had ample opportunity to reflect on nature. But I guess you're talking about the pretty, pleasant stuff!

As for what the ancients would have thought of this kind of display, my guess is that it was probably pretty much what we "moderns" think:"Holy crap, look at that!"

As for what the ancients would have thought of this kind of display, my guess is that it was probably pretty much what we "moderns" think:"Holy crap, look at that!"

He he!

Based on my somewhat limited experience with people from "primitive" cultures - When they see something they don't understand, they ascribe it as a manifestation of some aspect of Divinity, and are often moved into a transcendental state of extreme appreciation (or fear) of the source of creation.

From reading various comments on news sites, blogs and YouTube, when many of us "Moderns" see something we don't understand, we simply pass it off as "Gay", Coincidence, or Satanic :blink:

there's a Mark Twain story about two men who are seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time. One, awestruck, falls to his knees and prays. The other one says, "Well I'll be goddamned!"

Twain said they were both expressing their religious beliefs.