Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Shelby GT 500

Thanks for votes in my image in the Image Contest friends .... here is more images of my model...

Wireframe

shelbyshaded.jpg

Untextured

shelby_notexture0.jpg

Done

shelby_GT_500.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dang!Dang! Sweet car Xtaz!

Oh-oh---my micrometer eye detects a break in the pattern on the mesh of the grille. Yup, I have a micrometer eye- great for judging distances and stuff...oh- and the other eye has Xray vision, y'know...for seeing thru clothes and stuff!

NICE WORK!

Xtaz- Is that color render right out of A:M or did you do some Photoshop to it? The reason I ask is I wonder if you have tried using the AO(white) 'doughboy' render overlaid on the color render with one of Photoshop's transfer modes applied...you could get the best of both renders in one image...

Thank you for your comments fellows .... I consider you Masters of A:M .. and I am learning from you every day. I feel honoured by your positive criticism

they encourage me to be better in the next contest ... photorealistic !!! :)

John ... I just use PS to put the Snake in the corner and to make the decals ... of course... Material, BG, Lights are native from A:M

Marcos:

you know I love you like a fellow modeler, but am I the only one to say that something doesn't quite feel right with this model? Don't get me wrong, it's really nice, but it feels like it's not as tight as some of your previous works of art. Maybe I'm too picky, naaahhhhh, but a bias tweak here or there, a spline nudge there, could make this great model - outstanding.

Ok, everyone start throwing 3D rocks at me :unsure: as I stir the pot.

Eric

Thx Eric .. I understand what you mean ...

I fully agree with your comment, the final touch is missing.

You know, I had to finish it until deadline...

when I finish the image for the next contest I come back to Shelby... Thanks again