Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

rubberguy episode 03

hi again!

here´s the next episode of rubberguy... hope you´ll like it!

rodney: i´m the impatience in person, so i HAVE to post it right now, so i can move on to other stuff.... but don´t worry, the release of the next one will take a couple of weeks i guess, i´m going to start a few other projects first... ;)

lesson03_ready_low.mov

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, Sebastian!

Personally, I wouldn't use Mickey Mouse's image on the watch...I think he's in the public domain now (I'm not positive), but I still wouldn't use it. I wouldn't want any legal problems that can be easily avoided.

The only other thing I would mention is that in all three episodes so far, his hands don't ever cup that I remember. It makes him look like he has "paddle hands". That may be intentional..if it is, ignore this.

You're really cranking them out! Keep it up.

Nice, Sebastian!

Personally, I wouldn't use Mickey Mouse's image on the watch...I think he's in the public domain now (I'm not positive), but I still wouldn't use it. I wouldn't want any legal problems that can be easily avoided.

The only other thing I would mention is that in all three episodes so far, his hands don't ever cup that I remember. It makes him look like he has "paddle hands". That may be intentional..if it is, ignore this.

You're really cranking them out! Keep it up.

thanks... you´re propably right about the watch, i did think about that too, but it´s such a funny element (hey, and i´m really glad you recognized it ;) ) i have to think about what kind of other typical kids-watch he could wear, i don´t wanna loose this neat gag... your also right about the hands, i have to take care of that (and thousand other things...) in the next episodes...

Another good one. You might think about moving the bin lid all the time before it falls. Right now it seems like it moves suddenly for no reason. Then again, something inside could be putting it off balance.

Another good one. You might think about moving the bin lid all the time before it falls. Right now it seems like it moves suddenly for no reason. Then again, something inside could be putting it off balance.

it was a wingflap of a butterfly somewhere in australia that made it slip... ;) no seriously, i have to think about that...apropos flap, i could let a bee or a fly land on it and puts it off balance...

• Admin

Wonderful.

You continue to suprise and entertain.

I wasn't expecting (the stuff you put in there that I won't say because it'll spoil it).

It does explain the research you've been up to.

rodney: i´m the impatience in person, so i HAVE to post it right now,

Hey, you keep making these rubberguy episodes and I'll keep watching! :)

This is definitely the best one yet!

Are these videos available for download anywhere? I would like to put them on my Zune and show them to my friends at work... if you don't mind, of course.

thanks... i´m going to put them on you-tube, but till then feel free to download them from the forum...