Hash, Inc. Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

totlover

Cool School Project

I am making a commercial for my literature class and it was pretty much an open project. We just had to advertise a product and you could make it up. Well i made Piano Hero... dont worry i wont make this real it will just be for a little while so i aint going to get in trouble... but i wanted yall to see what i have come up with.

1***1

2***2

3***3

4***4

Looks Good.

hmmm... You should model

to be in the commercial. :lol: I remember him hawking something called "Liberace's Easy Note Song Book" back in the 80's. It had colors and everything. Maybe he was just ahead of his time.

here is the final commercial i made to turn into my teacher on monday... i know there might be problems like the arm twitching and some lighting issues but the teacher wont pay to much attention to the lighting...

here it is

Yeah it does look a bit dark, but I think it worked well. Hope your teacher likes it!

looks cool if i may make a song suggestion use some familiar game songs like this one...

FF7 fighting- piano its a really good one...

laos it might be cool if you had the camera rotating differently in a few of the scenes in gets a bit repetitive :P. but other than that its really great! oh and teachers really like it when you do flashy flash stuff!

yeah i just was afraid i woldnt have time to finish it so it was a one day thing... i am not home alot if that is believable...

I knew A:M has features I haven't run across yet, but I didn't know Eddie could play the piano. :lol:

Haha, great job! How many hours did you spend on this project?