Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Mascot poll

Xtaz

this may be weird but I noticed that the character I created to be our mascot is far from a unanimous vote, so I want your opinion.  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Time to retire Tar to the pantheon of A:M mascots and bring in ... does she have a name?

I would suggest using one side or the other of the contest image so there's one mascot showing up on the splash screen.

BTW, xtaz, in case you missed it... Steffen is needing a version of your mascot with an alpha channel so he can put it in v17.

I already knocked out the background of the image for Steffen and sent him the image with an alpha-channel, however it would be better to have the original image with an alpha-channel.

See you

*Fuchur*

Thanks for voting friends...

And a wish from me, resolution should be 540x640 . That I must not adjust the text positions ....

Ok.. sorry for delay.

Soon as I have access to my computer tomorrow, I provide the image for you

• 8 months later...
I'm impressed with the amount of work put into the new mascot, however I'm not fond of having to look at her butt everyday as I log into the software.

Is there anyway to set a different splash image on my local system?

I have not been very active in the forums lately but still lurk almost daily

and am enjoying the latest subscription, for sure.

I just felt compelled to add something here.

Yes, the current splash IS a high quality model indeed, and won out in the competition,

but I have to side with "SEM_Kids" on this.

IMO, A:M could use a better Brand / Identification certainly with it's opening screen.

Something with a bit more universal appeal.

I'm impressed with the amount of work put into the new mascot, however I'm not fond of having to look at her butt everyday as I log into the software.

Is there anyway to set a different splash image on my local system?

I have not been very active in the forums lately but still lurk almost daily

and am enjoying the latest subscription, for sure.

I just felt compelled to add something here.

Yes, the current splash IS a high quality model indeed, and won out in the competition,

but I have to side with "SEM_Kids" on this.

IMO, A:M could use a better Brand / Identification certainly with it's opening screen.

Something with a bit more universal appeal.

This is something that has been discussed before. We had a winner in the mascot contest which has been elected democratically and like that there is no argueing about it. The next mascot contest will come for the next major version.

@SEM_Kids: please check ur pm.

See u

*Fuchur*