Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

What has she won, Johnny?

• Hash Fellow

It's a BRAND... NEW*... DELAHAYE!

DelRedMP4_1200.mov

YouTube version of above:

Another modeling and material experiment.

I was going to call this the "one-hour car", but I spent three hours lighting it.

* 1947 model year. Tax, title, and license extra. May not meet modern emission standards. Wide white sidewall bias-ply tires are for display only and may not be roadworthy above 25 mph. Passenger compartment is an extra cost option installed by the dealer. Dealers may not be in your area as the Delahaye company ceased to exist in 1954. Seat belts not available. Always park on a hill so you can start the engine by engaging the clutch as the car rolls down the incline. Never park on a hill as the safety brake is the object of a recall. Interior of car may contain numerous clowns who will jump out at you from the trunk. Open with caution. Always drive carefully. Do not drink and drive. If you need a drink after driving your 1947 Delahaye, a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 may be concealed in the "glove compartment".

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
It's a BRAND... NEW*... DELAHAYE!

DelRedMP4_1200.mov

Another modeling and material experiment for my book.

I was going to call this the "one-hour car", but I spent three hours lighting it.

* 1947 model year. Tax, title, and license extra. May not meet modern emission standards. Wide white sidewall bias-ply tires are for display only and may not be roadworthy above 25 mph. Passenger compartment is an extra cost option installed by the dealer. Dealers may not be in your area as the Delahaye company ceased to exist in 1954. Seat belts not available. Always park on a hill so you can start the engine by engaging the clutch as the car rolls down the incline. Never park on a hill as the safety brake is the object of a recall. Interior of car may contain numerous clowns who will jump out at you from the trunk. Open with caution. Always drive carefully. Do not drink and drive. If you need a drink after driving your 1947 Delahaye, a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 may be concealed in the "glove compartment".

Just Curious, What sort of material have you been using to get that nice glossy sheen? I cant for the life of me figure out how to use materials effectively...

• Hash Fellow
Just Curious, What sort of material have you been using to get that nice glossy sheen? I cant for the life of me figure out how to use materials effectively...

Well, that's what my book was going to be about. B)

Basically, it's just normal reflection. A car is a big reflective shape so you have to put things around it to reflect in it just like you do for gold or chrome objects.