Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Business Joe

KenH

I've finally got back to making characters in AM! Here's one I'm using for a client. They wanted a simple flash look and I used the toon render to achieve this. Going to start animating him now. Thanks to Mark S for the rig!

Joe0.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I was going for the painted look. But I added cuffs and I think it makes him look more normal. I'll leave them. Socks aren't essential and wouldn't be seen in this pose anyway. Thanks for the comments.

Joe0.jpg

Installation was a breeze Mark. Auto assign bones almost did all the weighting which I've never had it done before. I did have a problem with the leg bones going back in the z axis at some stage, but I just moved them back and it seems alright now.

Yeah John, I'm not sure about the shirt colour, but it'll do for now. I'll let the client complain first. :)

Thanks Steve.

Well he's supposed to be starting out in business

He looks friendly & trustworthy enough. Of course, that's just how Bernie Madoff got away with swindling best friends, family and all those charities for orphans.

Seriously - he's a good character and he reads as very likeable.