Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Looking for feedback...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Silly question, but are the first two different characters? If so I would make them different colors to help distinguish them.

On the first character, the black box on his chest seems out of place. If it is a story element, then keep it.

THe boy is a nice looking character, although the nose area looks like it could use a little tweaking.

Overall they are excellent models!

Scott

andyg Posted Today, 04:24 PM

They look great... have you animated them?

Cheers AndyG

Thanks Andyg! No, I haven't animated them yet, but soon.

KenH Posted Today, 04:43 PM

Yeah, really nice. The boy could use porcelain on his face though.

Good idea! I'll try the porcelain. Thanks KenH!

Fishman Posted Today, 04:44 PM

Silly question, but are the first two different characters? If so I would make them different colors to help distinguish them.

On the first character, the black box on his chest seems out of place. If it is a story element, then keep it.

THe boy is a nice looking character, although the nose area looks like it could use a little tweaking.

Overall they are excellent models!

Scott

Hey Scott, thanks for your questions & comments! Actually, the robot is the same model- front and back view. Although it does look a bit confusing, I think the pelvis area is the culprit.

I'll take a closer look at the boy's nose too, thanks again!

the_black_mage Posted Today, 08:14 PM

i think the kid could have some kinda logo on his shirt, other than that they look great!

Yeah, I didn't spend a whole lot of time texturing the boy, I wasn't sure if I'd use him in my movie short but it looks like enough people think he makes the grade. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for you comments, this helps me a lot!

martin Posted Today, 12:19 AM

You got some great poses on the robot. It's very good. The modeling on the boy is decent, and I can find nothing to comment on... It depends on what you're going to use it for... Ancillary character?

Ancillary??? I had to look that one up LOL! If I got the meaning right, then yes, he will be sort of a side-kick to the main characters.

I have an older gent that I'm going to post but his body needs to be remodeled to fit the new storyline. I'm also getting rid of his more realistic hair in favor of a more 'cartoony' style. Thanks Martin!

Hey nerazzi. Great stuff. I really like the robot character. Both are really well done. The boy's forehead though looks really big, maybe some hair coming out from under the hat might take away that feeling. Both are looking really good. Great stuff. Always in awe of your work.