Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Battle Droid

Here it is! my completed battle droid. didnt take me as long as i thought it would

I changed the background colour and added a stand for show :P

Plus im showing a shaded wireframe for those who want it. i do belive im sorta heavy on the cp's, but alot of them i cant do without.

P.S. id love to hear whatever you have to say

Enjoy

post-8907-1149400998_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1149401019_thumb.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um....excellent? Splines aren't too bad. There might be some that aren't needed, but it's hard to tell.

I miss his colour. He's too bland now.

Put this on another "multi-software" forum and see what response you get.

PS His bicep looks very thin head on. And show us how he can outstretch his arms to the side (T pose)! I don't think they can.

my next model was going to be grievous... but i havnt obtained enough references yet... so iv decided to do the clone trooper, then grievous

and P.S. the droids arms and legs are really skinny.. ill check that if mine are too skinny though

and for those who wanted it.. here is the arm to show you that it can go horizontaly lol

also ken, this is the standard battle droid.. thats why its "bland" the red one i made was a higher form of comand.. as is blue and the yellow (never got around to doing that colour)

thats no real detail under the sholder pad cuz i felt it really wasnt needed if nobody could see it lol

post-8907-1149440867_thumb.jpg