sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Strange look

aaver

I'm experimenting with some deform plug-ins and this is what came out from one of them.

I'm not sure this is what I had expected, but it's interesting in some strange way. Useful? Probably not ;-)

And Jim. Sorry for trashing your beautiful model :-o

[attachmentid=11560]

M02a.mov

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...that's awesome...it looks like his skin is melting and expanding.

This actually could be useful for visual effects..if you've seen indian Jones and the last crusade...the part when the stupid guy chooses the wrong goblet and turns to the skeleton. If you expirement right, this effect could possibly be achieved

This is more like what I originally had in mind. It's supposed to be a "smooth deformer".

More like Odo from Deep Space Nine, then. Actually, this could come in handy if we want to create general-purpose realistic human models whose age can be controlled with a pose slider.