Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Happy Birthday to Will Sutton

robcat2075

• Admin

Birthday greetings are a great place to quickly put an idea together (and... hopefully it'll work!).

I figure Tar dispatched someone long ago at this exact location and that poor soul became fertilizer for an oasis of life in the desert to grow.

During these brief forays into image making I do try to make note of things that I didn't have time to incorporate in a timely manner (sometimes that provides a clue as to an area I need to research). One such thing would be to add some rust to the sword to further indicate the passage of time. And although I do allow myself some room for maneuvering the goal of these doodles is to complete them entirely in A:M (or alternatively to draw them on paper).

Now... how does this all relate to Will and his Birthday... well, that's all part of the challenge.

I figure in a dozen or so more years I'll finally be able to do his birthday justice. :)

• ____ 1

• Admin

More Birthday wishes for Will!* :)

(All but some minor final texturing created in A:M... and using Will's Tar .stl model from the other topic)

*Who wants a great party to end.

Although, the next panel in this sequence would be Tar saying, "Bah!" and storming off because nobody is left (conscious) to celebrate with him.

hb002.jpg

• ____ 2