Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Mr Homeslice

Xtaz

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
I'm sure he found managing SO very wearing.

He did a lot more than just manage SO... his considerable skills are all over that film.

Apparently it takes 2 to 3 years to recover from creating a feature film and Holmes had to recover from two of them!

We should try to track him down.

Ack. You can't say that to me. The hunt is just too too alluring.

Quick googling of "Holmes Bryant" and new mexico leads me to pages that indicate last known (circa 2012) that he was doing website design, probably living in Taos area (or surrounds) - bills himself as "taoist mountain hermit" (google plus), and may be connected, living? at the Lama Foundation (taos area) - from an archive:

The new Lama Foundation website is OFFICIALLY live!

Check it out, check it in! New features, totally new design, public calendar ~ ROCK IT. Still work to be done but it is certainly presentable. :) Feel free to leave any feedback. :)

HUGE thanks to Holmes Bryant for all of his hard hard work, equal Gratitude to Jan Cross for hers & to everyone else who contributed content wise.

Current Lama Foundation website here

Someone else can contact them - I've done the sneaky part. He may not want to be found.

May Holmes be well and happy!