sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Im back

steve392

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya Robert good to here from you ,yea its pretty nice considering the weather in the UK at the moment its warm here and in the mid twentys in the day so Im loving it ,still a lot of work to do on the house but theres allway manyana lol

Welcome back!

And Intriguing!

I/we have considered moving to Spain (parttime), just because Spain at one time was offering Jews of Sephardic descent immediate Spanish citizenship, and it's a beautiful, easy country to navigate. Not sure if citizenship offer still holds.

Am very interested in hearing how transitioning goes for you and what unexpected "challenges" you might be facing, if any.

Many thanks guys and gals its graet to be back even though Im still busy working on the house Nancy that sounds a graet idea but be carefull with the citizanship thing I have it becuase I live here permenent but if its part time thing then maybe youd be better off without it ,you would need an NIE numberthough witch allows you to buy stuff such a moror or a fridge.It would p[robably be easier for you not being in the uero thing as it has its drawbacks,but the way of life is very layback and all the Spanish peeple are very freindly and hepfull.Theres an old guy works the fields next to mine and he ofers all the time to help me he wanted to cut some very large pine trees down that was too close to the house but I to be a bit firm with him as I would hate to be responsible if anything happend to him he arguede for a while lol then I got a pro to do it.He comes around for breckfast now and he teaches me Spanish graet