Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Employee of the Month award

• Hash Fellow

Back in 2004 I got an "Employee of the Month " award which took the form of a small gargoyle sculpture. I thought it would be a fun A:M modeling exercise so i began splining it out but hit a few road blocks and put it aside.

gargscreencap.JPG

The plan was that the recipient would get to have it on their desk for a month and then the next month's awardee would take it over but by the time I got laid off six months later no one else had done anything anyone wanted to talk about so I still have the trophy.

Now I have some time, I think I'll try to finish it and see if I can rig him, possibly without straightening him into a T-pose.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very unusual "Employee of the Month" award, Robert. Definitely cooler than a plaque.

Perhaps Robert worked at Argoyle the Gargoyling Mouthwash Company?

It looks like a Satyr to me (goat man)

I too, in my past life, have been named employee of the month (numerous times). Eventually I realized it meant that I was putting in too many extra hours and not being paid for it.

I worked for a company were the employee of the month got fired the next month so much for success

I received a "Platinum" award, $500 bonus, then an "unfavorable" annual review. Sadly, I'm still there. Any paycheck in a storm I suppose.

Wow- you were even a great modeler way back then. This 'Employee of the Month' is a great concept... someone should make a movie based on the premice!

Reminds me of the bumper-sticker (for some reason) "In the town I came from, we didn't HAVE a town drunk, so everybody had to take turns..."

I'm self unemployed, so I get to be employee of the month every month. It get's old after a while. :D

I did that for 9 years...decided it was time for a new job when I began to bad mouth the boss, showed up for work late, dress code went down the drain...