Starting new logo splashscreen

TheSpleen

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Looking good Gene!

In order to emphasize the size of the monument and the flying of the helicopter consider bringing the camera down and having the Point of View shoot upward. Right now the viewer must be standing on top of a building while viewing the scene. If we are seeing the top of the helicopter we must be pretty far off the ground.

The other option would be to place the camera farther up but then you'd have to model everything that will be seen on the ground.

Hope that makes sense. A sense of exaggerated scale is what I'm talking about.

Looks like there are some reflections there that don't seem to be doing much, are they the render killer?

Also did you try baking some of the textures? Shaders can be time killers and baking them might help.

I dont know how to bake

Heck! I am a microwave man myself.

that was intense! good chopper sound too.

how long will it be? there is so much going on!

have you tested a darker lighting? i'm thinking even more loom&doom, but above all, focus.

more focus to the letters - that the drama would be about the letters.

for example;

at first there's very, very little light on the letters except for the red-blue pulse -

till the chopper comes along and a white spotlight slowly sweeps over them so they can be read.

that was intense! good chopper sound too.

how long will it be? there is so much going on!

have you tested a darker lighting? i'm thinking even more loom&doom, but above all, focus.

more focus to the letters - that the drama would be about the letters.

for example;

at first there's very, very little light on the letters except for the red-blue pulse -

till the chopper comes along and a white spotlight slowly sweeps over them so they can be read.

The final 3 seconds rendering now will have much less going on and will focus on letters.

10 seconds total.