Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Soltek's first

Hi guys, finaly i get to put my first post on here :D, I have been using AM now For about 7-8 months on and off and thought or was given the idea rather that it would be a good idea to start posting my work up so i could recieve some constructive crit. This is really my first piece and is what i used to discover rigging and poses, modeling etc. Was very exciting for me and has driven me to go on and create other projects which i will soon post up. I finished this one a few weeks back now.

I appolagise for the quality of the video, i had some trouble with rendering settings but ive done the best with what video i had, ive decided not to re-render for the moment as im using what time i have to finish other pieces. I posted it up on youtube due to format problems so that everyone could watch it. I hope you guys enjoy it and i also hope to hear from you guys soon :) any feedback welcome and as i say other work should be up shortly and im very happy to have finally posted :D

I named this Model Grimma.

Thanks for your time - Soltek

Soltek@btinternet.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3mAKQjS6Dw

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

My daughter Julia said, "I don't like it." so I think you can say its a success! :P

I was hoping your character wouldn't do or say anything too scary as I'd be blamed for nightmares the rest of my life.

That was very impressive especially considering you've only been using A:M for as long as you have.

Good job!