Super Mario Film

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm scaning it now....

1000TH POST!!!!

here its is, i made it so that it has room to add creativity of your own.

the painted glass can be what ever you want it to be(which are the ones with all the lines all over the place), and the cloth slabs(on the walls) can have anything on them. the wings i think fit and add a MAGICAL, the shape of the castle is what i believe to be ELEGANT and POLYGONAL, i also believe that the shape doesn't stray to far from the CLASSIC look. i also had the idea that a wall should be around the castle, i figured it would be a good idea... i made this so that theres room for modifications and changes with out much problem.that way you can make it into your liking. the pillars on the corners are purposely tilted. the reason it took so long was because i kept on changing it, i still don't think its exactly perfect but i didn't want y'all to wait any longer.

what do you think?

post-8313-1174143042_thumb.jpg

what would look really neat is that if the wings look really good on the castle is to have them flapping constantly with glittering sparkles falling from the wings that will give the castle its elegance and have it look very magical

same thoughts man, same thoughts...but really i believed that it could also serve as a defense as well. but the idea of shining stars radiating from the castle does set a nice picture in the mind.

EDIT:btw for those of you who think the wings are out of place, think of the koopas and goombas who have wings on occasion...

EDIT2: i'm on the community...

EDIT3: i'm hidden but i'm on there

Good news, i've been learning how to use smartskin today. It has been a big help when rigging luigi.

Also, i didn't have any trouble animating the mouth and eyelids (not sure about the eyes) just need to know which poses we'll be needing.

luigib5.JPG___luigiG5.JPG

luigib6.JPG

Hi all,

I'm back from my trip

The castle is looking really good!

I've had a problem with my computer. Euh, nuns, can you send me the mario model?? lol had to flush my c and lost a lot of files.

I don't know why but I didn't back it up on my external drive...

The bathroom is coming along nicely. if someone would like to work on textures, toilets, soap dispensers, or lights for it; go ahead! It's hard to get some of these details in by myself.

And hey, NUNs! What happened to crumblenet.com? I get what looks like a German or French IT corporate website with loud Mario music and nonworking links. Big WIP?

That's german,

I speak french and I can tell you I don't understand what is written on this.

Nuns, which version of mario did I send you?

do you think any1 has a more recent version?