Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario Film

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GET 50% of what i price the game and make the money you could make money from me wich hey yall are making the models i may just pay yall! ^_^

I dont know if you were being sarcastic, but if you wern't, you cant sell it

Thats against the law. the characters are copywrited by nintendo. and you will get sued

Here is a poster! There will be a lot more coming, so get the models rigged please! I want to do some posters with the models!

good start, but I think thats a little too -premade- So, if you can really spend some time into making it professional looking, that would be great

Case....

basically what your saying is that i can steal a songs music and lyrics but just change the name. You can not make any profit money off of something copyrighted by another company.. Even if you made them.

alrighty, this is how its going to be layed down.

1. all donations or money made off ads on the site will be given to poepl working on the film

2. Each person will get paid for as much as they did.

3. This will be determined by a group of people who have done majority of the work

Do you guys really expect to make money out of this?

I'm here for fun and if it gets about money, I think the fun will be gone

Totaly agreed. if anybody will make money, it probably wont be more than 10 bucks. Its just something nice, you know. Now, lets drop the subject. as for now connor, you wont get anything, you haven't done anything. and we arn't making a game. sorry to be harsh, but I agree with tido, lets drop this and have fun

Totaly agreed. if anybody will make money, it probably wont be more than 10 bucks. Its just something nice, you know. Now, lets drop the subject. as for now connor, you wont get anything, you haven't done anything. and we arn't making a game. sorry to be harsh, but I agree with tido, lets drop this and have fun

i hope tido wasnt pointing that at me.... not sounding mad i hope be cause i am not..... i think that it would take the fun out of it also. and i dont want money anyways

How about this poster! Hope everybody likes this one!?

i think your ideas are nice but lets wait til we can get the whole cast in the poster together so it makes more sense... i dont know about other people but that is what i think..... this is no way being negative to your work tanman

i hope tido wasnt pointing that at me.... not sounding mad i hope be cause i am not..... i think that it would take the fun out of it also. and i dont want money anyways

im not doing it for the money i just got TORQUE ANDVANCED GAME ENGINE i need the updated tools i was just saying!

my budget for the game will end up being $279 for appliaces yeah ow but ive got $450 to spend B)

why would you get 279$ lol

WHAT who said anything about getting thats what im going to end up spending!!!LOL :D

Here is Luigi with the eye decals. There are some spots that need to be smoothed around the mouth and eye areas. I've tried smoothing those spots, but this is all I could do.

Lheadb3.JPG

LheadG3.JPG

PS: Were the eye decals used for Mario the same ones used for Link? They look very similar.

I saw a mention of making money out of this project somewhere. As far as I know, Mario is Trademarked and so that won't be possible. But it looks like you're learning alot! Keep it up.

I saw a mention of making money out of this project somewhere. As far as I know, Mario is Trademarked and so that won't be possible. But it looks like you're learning alot! Keep it up.

making money will be very little and only off donations and adds on the site. your right, we can not sell this

Nuns here is the bathroom stall that you wanted me to make for take 3. I really got into this one, nothing fancy or anything but i even added hinges to the door. i certainly hope that you like it.

Nuns if you think that this is good enough i am attaching the model to this post.

post-10457-1172993254_thumb.jpg

post-10457-1172993405_thumb.jpg

post-10457-1172993452_thumb.jpg

Bathroom_Stall.mdl

Hey i was on google last night looking through mario pictures and i noticed that there are some block looking things with a question mark on it so i decided hey what the heck i am going to model this thing so i did and here is what i came up with i don't know if you guys need it but if you do tell me if there are any changes that need to be made and if you need it i will give the model

post-10457-1172994957_thumb.jpg