Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Nag Project give me your opinion

johnl3d

I am trying to put together a simple animation. I posted this character a little while ago and asked about rigging it. Anyway I have it rigged enough to test a simple walk test. The character is far from done but just asking for comments so far, tried some simple dynamic constraints also.

Thanks

Johnl3d

[attachmentid=20218]

:blink:;):huh:

piga2.mov

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Nice pig.

Well, if I were going tweak one thing I'd make the body continue down for a frame or two after each foot contact so the legs don't look so stiff (the compression pose). And I'd puthe feet closer together instead of spread so far apart. And I'd make the nose movement an action separate from the walk so I could just use it occasionally

ok, that was three things.

Well, if I were going tweak one thing I'd make the body continue down for a frame or two after each foot contact so the legs don't look so stiff (the compression pose).
Or leave the legs stiff and put the compression in the spine. Some belly jiggle would probably work well too.

My, my John.

I marvel at how daintily she glides as if loaded with the finest grade of Porktroleum.

We have been the Busy Bee Cow, haven't weeee?

Three big Oink-a-roonies to you.

I do suppose you're still designing some tasteful haut-couture ensemble for this Vision-in-Pink Enchantress. Nothing too provocative I would imagine, of course.

Great... how about altering the model to make a few friends for him when you've finished tinkering the main model, so they can have some adventures down on the farm.

I reckon a girl pig, skinny pig, i reckon he's the butch, rough and tough pig, a tall pig, small pig, fat pig. The alterations for the characters only need be subtle to radically alter the characters...

P.S. his right leg seems to be swinging out when he walks, but it may just be the angle of the animation thats tricking the eye...

:rolleyes:

I've justa managed to see this! Cool character!

I agree with above said suggestions, and I find one more area for improvement: I wouldn't use 'aim at' constraint with the camera, but I would rather move it by hand. The way it is, I find camera movement too distracting...

Cool start, I want to see more!

Drvaceto

Was mostly tweaking the character here, still not done, but I got her dressed for now as not to offend anyone

:rolleyes:

Update

[attachmentid=20361]

Got to get working on the set for the first scene

Later

nago150.jpg