Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

WIP EyeBall Creature

cory

Here's a little peek at a creature I'm working on.

http://home.alltel.net/collinsfamily04/testjump2.avi

I'm decent at modeling and okay at animating, but I'm horrible at texturing. Would anyone care to trade some modeling or animating for texturing and mapping?

Also, I made this in 8.5 although I'm finally breaking out 11 now. I can't seem to be able to pick the path this guy follows in the choreography window in 11.1 on a windows machine. Any suggestions?

Cory

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliments. I have not posted a creature like this one before, as I just made it.

Thanks for the tutorial link, that will be invaluable. You made it look so simple. As for contributing to the TWO project, I don't have v13, the latest I have is 11.1. I could model I suppose. I'll look into it. Thanks again.

Any suggestions as to how to pick the path to constrain a model in the chor window in 11? The target list always shows up empty, and I can't seem to get a path picked with the dropper tool... Or should this be in another forum?

It's hard to know about the path. I assume you made the path in the chor? You could try making another one to see if that works. The only way I would think it's not working is if your realtime quality is too low and you're not picking on the path because it's made of lines instead of curves. Try pressing pageUP to correct that.

Did you post a WIP on this creature a long time ago? I seem to remember a similar one eyed creature waaaaayyyy back in time?

Did you post a WIP on this creature a long time ago? I seem to remember a similar one eyed creature waaaaayyyy back in time?

Sorry, I lost my text there somehow. Now that I think about, the only similar thing I had was

http://home.alltel.net/collinsfamily04/eyerobot.avi

But it is about five years old now. :unsure:

Cory

Nice! I also like that animation.

Thanks,it's an oldie :D

Looks pretty good, but your motion blure is a little too much. You should tune it down and turn on multipassing to make the quality much higher.

Thanks

Cory

• 2 weeks later...

Cory, nice job! Excelllent.

What (if any) particular rig did you use?

Sterling

thanks,

I used a combination of two eggington rigs, one from the dog character mixed with the musana warrior character, and some custom spine work.

Cory