office supplies

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok here is a papper clip

i know these dont seem exciting as to modeling a person but im still trying to get the basics down and the more i understand these the easier it will be for me to make a person

if you think im wasteing my time just tell me and ill stop

pen_clipR0.jpg

well i was never really planing on stoping i just like to hear feedback

it fuels me pretty much

if i dont see any interst then i think poeple are like "wow a pen oh yeah thats intersting.. NOT. "

but thats the way my head works

i know im screwed up, but i like attention every once in a while so like i said feeback fuels my skills in a way.

its kind of hard for me to know if im getting any better nobody tell me.

ok thank for the feedback hutch

give me more! need more input! :D

This is helpful to learn little bits at a time. I'm a firm beleaver in challenging yourself though, why not try a really big project that will teach you alot?

it's only an idea, but i find its best tolearn from your mistakes

nixie

i tried big projects in the past

the Space Project was my first thing i tried didnt get far in that.

then i tried to make a chracter and only got him half done (i would finish him but no clue how to put him togehter.

so now im trying office supplies.

if i get stuck on one thing to long i will get frustrated and just stop modeling. so to keep myself intersted im just trying to model things i know i can model right now and then try to move toward the stuff im not so sure about.

Jason,

Keep at it and keep it simple. And if you're looking for just a smidge more of a challenge, try a staple puller, a butterfly paperclip, or a hole punch.

What you've got looks great so far. The thing that's really valuable to learn by doing these simple kind of models is getting the most out of the least amount of splines.

Steve P.

Somewhere (I guess in the WIP thread) there was your model of the bunny which is your avatar... I' ve just took a look at it (HEY! this rhymes!) and I must say that I really liked it (The half of it anyway ;oP)

I really think that you got something there... maybe you should 'copy flip attach' it, try some rig (I would add Mark Skodacek's rig) and try to make something of it. I wish my first organic model was half that good...

And, thanks for the office supplies ;oD

Drvarceto

i have the 2 halfs togehter now just trying to make it look right now

really having a hard time with plus really haveing no time to play around with him since work seems to get in the way every now and then. but he will be done, just not sure when that will be.

and no problem with the office supplies they are easy to make so i make em :D