sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Angenlina Jolie Attempt

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would use a better image in the front view ... like this one

angelina_jolie_wallpaper2.jpg

In the side view you must rotate it to align correctly the face...

and reduce the the mesh density as already said Chris.

I reduce the mesh a lot and used the photo that xtaz had, thank you xtaz then rotated the side photo a little better and matched both photo to size best I could in Gimp. It dose makes a different when both photo line up right. Still tweaking the shape a little bit, and it's a lot smother, I need to work on the eye a little bit better.

angelina_jolie_3d_Model_5.PNG angelina_jolie_3d_Model_6.PNG angelina_jolie_3d_Model_7.PNG angelina_jolie_3d_Model_8.PNG

Got some more work done on the model the first two are showing where I got the decal from and notice how different the color from the front face photo to when it renders . I still need to tweak the model a little bit I'm not to warred about the back and ears cause there going to be covered with hair and I my do the eyebrows with hair, I got read up on the hair in the forum.

angelina_jolie_front_2.PNG angelina_jolie_Decal_2.PNG angelina_jolie_3d_Model_11.PNG angelina_jolie_3d_Model_12.PNG

Is there a way to match the color from the first photo to the render (last) photo if I could get that right I have it made.....LOL

Got some more work done on the model the first two are showing where I got the decal from and notice how different the color from the front face photo to when it renders . I still need to tweak the model a little bit I'm not to warred about the back and ears cause there going to be covered with hair and I my do the eyebrows with hair, I got read up on the hair in the forum.

post-10717-1328078277_thumb.png post-10717-1328078311_thumb.png post-10717-1328078334_thumb.png post-10717-1328078356_thumb.png

Is there a way to match the color from the first photo to the render (last) photo if I could get that right I have it made.....LOL

I find whenever I use that method for decalling a face, I first have to increase the brighter regions via levels in Photoshop or something. So yeah, just play with the levels and save and reload AM, you won't even have to re-apply the decal :)

If I recall, I believe there is some problem with using png images as decals, especially those that were created in photoshop. Try saving your decal image as a jpg or tga and see if that works better for you.

Hey,

I realize that this may defeat the purpose of becoming a better modeller, but there are Angelina J look-alike 3D models out there. You could grab one that and import it as an .obj.....THEN use the "Retopo" tool to match the features with fewer splines. ;)

But like I said, it may not be your goal....

If I recall, I believe there is some problem with using png images as decals, especially those that were created in photoshop. Try saving your decal image as a jpg or tga and see if that works better for you.

I ran a test to confirm my suspicions see here

Hello every body I've been at my Uncle Ricks house this weekend visiting.

I'm still tweaking the model, I'll check that link out NancyGormezano and thank you John Bigboote for the lady Goodbody link.

Hmmm might have check the Angelina Jolie 3d obj models detbear was talking about for reference.

I started working on Angenlina body yap I cheated on the body and using the model women body from Pixelpucker I seen on here the other day . As you can see in the Photo's I matched it up the best I can using other reference photo's and still tweaking the body It's coming along slowly though. At my speed hopefully be done by the year 2013.....LOL

3d_model_the_body_1.png 3d_model_the_body_2.png 3d_model_the_body_3.png

I scraped the body and started from scratch. I traced her body and using the render image for photo reference and I'm still tweaking the body.I got to work on that front top part as you can see in the pic there a few straight lines I got work on still working on it though.

3d_model_the_body_4.png 3d_model_the_body_5.png 3d_model_the_body_6.png 3d_model_the_body_7.png

oh how can I add (Warning Nudity) to my title?

• Admin
oh how can I add (Warning Nudity) to my title?

You just did.

Usually, if your profile settings are correct you can edit the title of a post by editing your first post in a topic.

The title should be up near the top of the page.