sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

burger

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gorgeous but I think the patty needs maybe a displacement or something to give the edge some texture. It's a little too perfect and elliptical. Maybe just pull some cp's on its mesh if the mesh is dense enough.

I'm still working on the bump mapping to make the creasing better, far from finished. This is actually for some work I do but just found out the company filed for bankruptcy...

Guess I could change their slogan to "Worlds Greatest Hamburgers Now 11 Cents on the Dollar!"

I'll post the final when it's done.

(still picking crumbs out of my scanner so those are all decals, and touched up in 3d paint.)

Update on the burger, fries to come (so hang in there Spleen).

Think Gerry is right I'll have to use some displacement mapping for the burger, bun and tomato, they look too flat. I have a little smearing on the edges of the bun for some reason.

Food is definitely really tough to do.

burger0.jpg