sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Home made particals

animation man hi

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so the book tells how to make fire smoke and sparks. but how can I make my own particals if I don't need fire smoke and sparks.

thanks.

What do you want to do? There are different particle-types for different possibilities. Sprites are the most flexibile once.

You can define an image which will be used as particle.

See you

*Fuchur*

Take a look at the examples, change the settings, fiddle. Start experimenting. I needed fairy sparkles for a character and just started fiddling with the settings, adding and combining different particles and it started to make sense. Once you have a grasp of it the sky's the limit. Only your own imagination can hold you back. "Spriticles" are the best by far. Using images. really cool stuff. You can layer a bunch of different types with different properties. Sort of like "painting" with particles to get the exact look you want.

-vern