Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A little progress

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys

I was gonna try and tweak a few things and upload the pics but I got lazy. This model is from the "playing with shaders" post I did. I still have alot of tweaking to do with it though. The proportions in the face are bothering me and the shirt is just a "rough sketch".

side.JPG

bird.JPG

I agree! Great work Gary!

I almost think the new skin tone might be a little too red, maybe it could be something between the two.

I love the hairstyle! The proportions look okay to me, but I'd say you're the expert at that

Lee

Thanks Paul! I think your stuff is great too I've bee checking it out for awhile .

Thanks Lee. I felt the brown I was using wasnt showing the model well enough with ambient occlusion so I chose another color. I'll try playing with it. The proportions suck on this model They just kinda got away from me. Its the same when I used to draw I just didnt know when to stop shading. now I dont know when to stop modeling and adding splines. The disproportion shows up better on a front view thats why I didnt post one. :)

Thanks Totlover!

I am planning on using this model on my shaft/kungfoo/kojak/superfly/foxybrown/columbo inspired project haha! I have some other models that I posted but I feel like I am still learning the software and every time i see them I think they suck. I'll probably feel the same way about this one once I start learning how to texture right. If you want to download some of the other models and u have v13 I can post some here tomorrow. I tried a couple of times to do this tonight but my computer is not acting right.

• 4 weeks later...