sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Something ive been working on

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to look twice to make sure I wasn't looking at a polygon model - damn, that's a lot of splines. Could you post some renders when you first started to model the face? I'd like to see some progression shots.

Yes she Does have alot of splines 7249 Alot, Thanks for the response. Sorry i didnt keep any shots of my work along the way. But i can send the ones i do have. Also if any one wants i could send them the model.She is not smart skind And only hase the Bones from AM in her. She deos animate on my computer rather nicely considering what little i have done with her so far. On Scond thought ill just send a Zip of the model And see if i can get that to workIll Send one with the holr folder. the other of just the model :blink:post-479-1175120015_thumb.jpgpost-479-1175120044_thumb.jpgpost-479-1175120068_thumb.jpgpost-479-1175120158_thumb.jpgpost-479-1175120179_thumb.jpg Ok Here is the modelLara_Legends_2_C.zip I created this model in version 11.1 And im still using 11.1 Havent had the extra money to get the lates upgrade. I guess ill have to clean up on the textures. i keep getting a CGI timeout. must be to big. ill try to send it later

wow looks just like her!!!

Thanks Black_mage I do have one secret I Ripped all the textures from the game, So far i have about 10 from 30,600 texture files. Havent gotten through all those yet. And im not sure what to look for for the caracture. I Hope to finish her of one of these days.

wow, hey any chance you know a free way to do that?

Its been a while since i downloaded the free program. But as soon as i find where i got it i will post it for you The_Black_Mage. Give me a day or two. The same site also had a music Ripper as well as the texture ripper.