Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My living room table

i've been looking for a summer job so ican make money for things like plugins, A:M for y freind and other things. so i showed my mom turbosquid.com . so she said she'd let me make models up for sale onthe site as long i as consult her befor i start on something or price something so for my first models i'm going to model thing like funature around the house and make them as high a quality as i can. so i'm modeling the glass table and every thing on it, i'll post picture of it as soon as ther developed. ;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

In 'The Law of Supply and Demand' Chapter 9 Para 2.5 it states rather emphatically:

'Do not quit your day job'.

I am not entirely sure how this applies to your particular case with kitchen tables and sales via Turbo Squid and in that you don't have a job but just in case... :blink:

In other words... Good luck!

lol i don't have a job job yet..not exactly old enuf. and the table is much more diffrent than that. its wood with glass in the middle,i'm gonna model the other glass cup with candels and rocks in them too. and no there still not developed, i've been telling mom to get one.

I think its cool that your gonna try and do this. I'm not sure how well a table will sell, but I guess it depends on the model and what the consumers are looking for. I've seen some really high quality models on those sites, some if put next to a real picture would make it difficult to tell which is real. But its cool your starting young, me, well I think its to late for me to become an entrapaneour (or however its spelled).

Good luck