Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

2006 NEKOSEI page images

NEKOSEI

Every year I create a new set of images of one of my nekosei girls to host my website.

An image for the spash page, an image where just the girl is used as the background for the menu, and a special naughty image that is hidden somewhere in the site along with the complete menu image.

This year I worked on getting these images made in Animation Master, and I feel they are finally finished.

I am extremely pleased how these have turned out.

Note: The taller images (which are the hidden ones) are shrunken in size by 50%. Gotta give you a reason to search the site how don't I? :P

I also create a signature to use on the various forums I go to advertising my site, and including the clue to find the hidden images. Usually I crop one of the other images, but thanks to everything being 3D, I can even create a unique signature.

This is a sneak preview for everyone here as they won't be online until January 1st 2006.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely Girl / animal... I like the model, backgrounds, most everyhing...

However I feel that ambient lights are way too high: it takes out beliveability and (worst of all) makes her 'curvatures' less pronuoced - it would look more bealivable (and sexy IMHO) if you reduce overal lights (or ambience) in your cho...

Keep us posted!

Drvarceto

Not enough tail?

I've never had that complaint before... :lol:

As for the ambiants, that might be a bit of a problem to fix... there already is so little ambiant light in the scene...

If you mean on just her, then I can certainly play with her render layer.

(The two taller images were rendered in segments and then photoshopped together with alpha channels.)

I'll play around a bit with the one of her touching her breast at least.

if you're going for at least a partial toon feel, the the relatively high ambient settings are fine.

the lower the ambient light, the more dark, shadowy areas are going to appear... (obviosly ' ' )

that's definately contra-toon, unless you're frank miller!

-jon

That's the thing that I've been noticing now that I've been playing with it.

I can't get a darker shadow to appear on her at all, even with only one light in the chor, she still appears to have an overall ambiance about her.

So, I think the best think I could do is change the angle of the light that's hitting her on the opposite side from the lamp and have that one show off her curves a bit more.

Results to follow in about three hours...

I used to have a siamese cat, and looking at your model... <shudder>

The concept is....<shudder>

Is she trying to seduce me?....<shudder>....<shudder>....<shudder>

<gulp>.. great work though :P

XD

I call that a great compliment.

And... more then three hours later >.> I've got that new render of her finished.

(I kept finding some things to fix... usually after the render was about half done.)

As I mentioned, I couldn't get the ambiant light to get any darker, so I moved it to a different angle so that it's what shows off her curves better.

Maybe in the future when I manage to get the time to get all the smart skin worked out, and so long as she's not used for profit.

As it stands I've been manually fixing her CP's for each picture, and forcing others to do the same just doesn't seem right. :P

I will have some of my other models available on my website in the new year though.