Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ANIMATION MASTER

Ok, let me get this straight. We are supposed to think in three dimensions, learn to model, apply hair, texture, decal, bone, rig, animate, operate a camera, set up lighting, learn the physics of photon mapping. Then every year a new version comes out with features we have to figure out all over again. It sounds like fun. Anyway here is my latest attempt at making a realistic face.

post-7-1107392327.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it looks like crap

Be careful, this is the stuff that will get you booted off the forum.

Nice job on the head model. It kind of looks like my mom so it's kind of creaping my out and I'm having some issues with it at the moment.

I think I need to call my counselor.

Okay.... The lips.... they are very glary or glassy... the contour decals of the lips... like spots sort of... flared spots... The hair looks good. The eyes... again they have strange flared spots... Let me guess-same decal different colors. The face is good though. (Of course right now she looks kind of scary :ph34r: )

My wife noted that the hair on the eyebrows is a radically different color than the curly mass on top, "it looks dyed".

hmm, is the image a final render or a real time one? bc that could expalain the diffs in the hair color. Great work though, however (and this could be me) i think there´s a tiny crease at the top left corner of her forehead, again this could be the result of a real time render. Anyway, keep up the good work!