sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Cliff part 1 (v2)

Parlo

cliff_1_thumb.jpg

QT - Sorenson3 - 1.3mb

I realised that I'd done some alterations to this piece (under the great advice of Mr J Barrett) and hadn't posted the final version. It's been sitting on my hard drive, neglected and alone for a month or two, and seeing as it's a finished piece, I thought that I'd post it in here. (The version posted on this forum and elsewhere is different to this one).

The alterations are fairly minor, but definately add up to a much stronger little scene. They mainly relate to arcs, and carrying an action through more. I'm a sucker for details. I learnt a heck of alot from this one.

:)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great animation Parlo!!!!.

I love the little detail in the finger when he/she notices the hole in the road, and the timing before he/she extends hir/her arm in a disgusting manner, is very well done. Seems like the character thinks!!!!!!.

I only see that the walk is a little weird, and I'd add a little movement of overlap in the toes.

Congrats!!!! :lol: